Sunday, March 25, 2007

Suprise!!!

Yes.....I am blogging....but i dont know how interesting i can make this or how long i can sustain my blogging journey...since is the " in " thing to do now.....why not....

I think all of you would agree with me that time flies and is already end of March..Before this, I was just too busy with the conference. Any other plans that came to me, I will just shrug it off and say hmmmm...talk to me after the conference. Now that is over, there are something i need to make a commitment to. It is something i have been doing for months. But u know, when certain things are said.....it can't return and I really don't want to commit to something that I am not ready to fulfill. So....I am just going to give myself another week to think thru things.

Honestly, I have nothing to write for now....so till I write again.....

1 comment:

ejanez said...

HELLO!! i found you.. hehe... good job for a first time... =P write more ya... =)