Saturday, April 21, 2007

The tag thingy!

ok.....this time no threat but since im free...why not...
but i still need jane to beautify this for me......

10 weird things about me.....

1. I can exercise for an hour but yet i dont sweat. Ppl think im crazy...
2. I like to powder my neck and my arms...the really obvious type...
3. I have meals and movies(sometimes) alone and I kinda like it.
4. I like "nice and tight" ass.I love guys with nice ass. I won't give examples...ask me i will tell you.
5. I like having muscles ache. Makes me feel good!
6. I trust Diana and Pam totally when it comes to dressing. I just remembered, they made me wear long skirts, with boots and they made me think that is COOL!!
7. I like to play with my grandma's belly. Love shaking it. Nice!
8. Young ppl normally does internet banking but i actually like transaction over the counter or machines when making payments. I find that fun....or perhaps just old...
9. I dont like rainy days. Makes me feel restricted.
10. haha...i like this...Mei...dont kill me...
I like to throw my used underwears/ socks at my sis's face and make her smell it.then ask her...nice ah?

oklah...thats all the weird stuff about me...some quite disgusting i know....and jane....i dont know how to do the beginning part...please help.....it took me so long to complete that man...
ok...till i blog again...

cheers

No comments: